digitalML is adding to our trusted customer team and looking for a motivated Solutions Consultant / Sales Engineer. As a Pre-Sales Solution Consultant, you will be a key partner to new and existing customers helping connect the dots between the ignite Platform’s Holistic API and Service Catalog with extended lifecycle to digital maturity at scale across the enterprise, and APIs for everyone.
You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers and entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business. Performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and Proof of Concepts, providing technical and product expertise throughout our customer’s decision making cycle, and helping build patterns and frameworks that can be implemented by the exciting ignite customer community of some of the largest companies in the world. You will work closely with prospective customers, leveraging your technical aptitude and drive to envision, determine and communicate how we can best serve our customers’ unique needs.
Our team has a unique perch in this space with experience building APIs and services, working in the cloud and integration ecosystem, and helping enterprises with large digital transformation and IT modernization efforts.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop a strong working relationship with the customer’s technical staff and be able to gain their trust and credibility through your experience of having been close to similar problems they’re looking to solve
- Hands-on API/Events/Service development, ideally in an enterprise environment
- Excellent presentation abilities and composure in front of all levels of technical and business audiences
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Solution/enterprise architecture, development, or pre-sales experience, ideally in an enterprise environment
- Skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in their decision-making cycle
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
- Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
- Experience with cloud technologies – iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is preferred
- Work closely with the sales team to align the technical requirements and the solution design with the customer’s business drivers and demonstrate our unique value
- Develop Proofs of Concept, presentations and demos with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through their decision-making process and turn them into a happy customer
- A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Participate in the continuous improvement of digitalML’s products by making technical contributions and by providing feedback from the field to Product and Engineering
- Ability to travel (eventually) as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory