digitalML focuses exclusively on the US Fortune 200 enterprises with a particular focus on large banks and payment companies. Our ignite Platform provides a unique way for them to build an abstraction layer of APIs and services that modularise their business and IT capabilities allowing them to quickly react to disrupters and new digital market opportunities.
You will need to demonstrate good listening and communication skills in order to explain and demonstrate best practices around the mindset change that our ignite platform supports.
As you move past the pre-sales cycle to support the implementation phase you will need to demonstrate the ability to help customers implement a complex enterprise solution whilst keeping a calm head working though the inevitable bumps on the road.
The successful candidate will:
- Help our customers deliver an end-to-end digital experience faster than their competitors by building a word class modularised set of API product designs that are abstracted from any technology or programming language.
- Work with our customer technical teams from pre-sales to solution implementation to enterprise use of their API Products
- Develop and maintain product demonstrations, proof of concept environments, training, and workshops
- Work alongside our DevOps team to ensure the platform retains it market leading capabilities
- Share a deep understanding of the ignite Platform with customers and capture best practices to be included in our online eLearning program
- Deliver clear and simplified communication to share knowledge across customer lines of business
- Communicate inherent strategic benefits of our software, but also recognize and propose unique usage for customers to realize the highest value possible
- Work with existing & potential customers to establish milestones and manage expectations to achieve a level of success that produces referenceable customers
- Build proof-of-concepts in local & customer instances of the application to show product capabilities
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in web applications and services
- Previous involvement in system implementations or configuring out-of- the-box enterprise software systems, and experience with using tools within the “developer toolbox” and CI/CD pipeline
- Working knowledge of the API lifecycle & commonly used API Gateway tools
- Exposure and working knowledge of enterprise architecture, information architecture and/or development and can speak to the “developer journey & deployment lifecycle” of applications
- Demonstrated ability to build mutually beneficial partnerships between yourself and client stakeholders
- Knowledge of Docker environments
- The ability to document a concept or solution in an understandable manner, and gain adoption for a proposed solution; includes whiteboarding skills for drawing-up solutions on-the-fly
- Comfortable wearing many hats in the customer lifecycle to ensure successful customer adoption
- Able to comfortably communicate with various levels of client stakeholders (from CTOS to Tech-leads & Developers) while tailoring messaging based on what is appropriate for the audience
- Happy to travel as required (Mostly within the USA, 2 to 3 times per quarter).
- Must be comfortable working autonomously with the dynamic nature of a fast-growing company; you are a go-getter, are adaptable to change, have the energy to work hard, and have a lot of fun being successful
- This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should work with us