digitalML focuses exclusively on the US Fortune 200 enterprises. Our ignite Platform provides a unique way for them to build a holistic catalog of APIs and services that modularize their business and IT capabilities allowing them to quickly react to disrupters and new digital market opportunities.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming utilising their exceptional React experience. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the platform.
You will work within Engineering and bridge the gap between core product development and bespoke customer development, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will also work directly with the Professional Services Consulting team to understand design goals and shape the product experience and capabilities to deliver customer success. As an agile team, all members work in all areas including testing on a flexible basis, with everyone responsible for delivering working software. This position offers significant opportunity for growth and learning new skills and technologies, as we evolve our platform.
- The successful candidate will:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with back-end developers to optimize platform for maximum speed, scalability and user experience
- Take full ownership for all quality aspects and consistency of front-end
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3
- This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should work with us