digitalML focuses exclusively on the US Fortune 200 enterprises. Our ignite Platform provides a unique way for them to build an abstraction layer of APIs and services that modularize their business and IT capabilities allowing them to quickly react to disrupters and new digital market opportunities.
We’re looking for Sales Engineer that can work closely with the Account management and onboarding teams supporting POC’s Custom product overviews and initial customer onboarding. Ideally you will have a background in API development or development with integration experience – smart, action-oriented, results-driven, who want to work with a number of large companies instead of at just one while enjoying the freedom of a small focused company with a unique offering.
The successful candidate will work with our Solutions Architects to implement and demonstrate customer specific implementations of the ignite Platform.
This is a fast paced role with many changing priorities and the role holder will need effective customer facing skills to enable delivery against agreed deadlines, often within the context of a larger client engagement.
The successful candidate will:
- Help our customers deliver an end-to-end digital experience faster than their competitors by building a world class modularized set of API product designs that are abstracted from any particular technology or programming language.
- Work with our customer’s technical teams from pre-sales to solution implementation to enterprise use of their API Products.
- Develop and maintain product demonstrations, proof of concept environments, training and workshops.
- Work alongside our DevOps team to ensure the platform retains it’s market leading capabilities.
- Share a deep understanding of the ignite Platform with customers and capture best practices to be included in our eLearning program.
- Deliver clear and simplified communication to share knowledge across customer lines of business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in web applications and services
- Previous involvement in system implementations or configuring out-of-the-box enterprise software systems
- Hands on experience with the entire API plan, design, build and run lifecycle
- Experience in enterprise architecture, information architecture and/or development
- Knowledge of one or more Java and JaveScript frameworks (e.g jQuery, Boostrap or Spring)
- Technical expertise with SaaS, web-based systems, APIs, SSO and system integrations
- Great communication skills with the ability to take a concept or solution and make it simple
- Strong people and management skills
- Happy to travel as required (Mostly within the USA, 1 0r 2 times per quarter).
- Must be comfortable working autonomously with the dynamic nature of a fast-growing company; you are a go-getter, are adaptable to change, have the energy to work hard, and have a lot of fun being successful
This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should work with us