digitalML helps some of the world’s largest companies become digital. We hold a unique perch in the Enterprise software space, selling a disruptive API Product Management Platform to an impressive list of Fortune 500 customers.
As we continue to scale and grow, we’re looking for a creative campaign marketer to help increase awareness and grow pipeline. The ideal candidate will have proven experience building and scaling marketing campaigns, making data driven decisions, developing and implementing measurement and attribution across all channels.
This opportunity represents a chance, not just to be individually successful, but to work with some of the smartest people in the largest banking, healthcare, insurance, and retail industries – while helping build a business.
- You will be responsible for designing, launching, executing, reporting, and refining campaigns to target our target accounts and customers
- Use marketing automation and email nurturing to engage and convert prospects and customers across the buyer journey
- Develop audience segments, build email nurture funnels, execute general marketing campaigns, account-based campaigns, and social campaigns
- Manage database and add to it as needed
- Help us expand into additional campaign channels where appropriate
- Deliver the right message to the right persona at the right time and in the right channel
- Build and maintain the campaign program plan and calendar
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution and awareness metrics against clearly defined metrics and KPIs
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue and demand funnel velocity
- Apply an experimentation mindset to marketing campaigns to drive, test, learn, and optimize. Continuously conduct A/B testing across all channels
- Provide ongoing reporting, campaign insights and pacing toward goal to stakeholders
- Work with marketing, sales, and customer success to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of campaigns
- 2-4 years experience with demand generation and campaign design experience within B2B SaaS (nice to have: within the enterprise space)
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Proven success in campaign strategy, framework, development and execution
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well aligned campaigns, and execute with clearly defined metrics and KPIs
- Strong analytical mindset, combined with creative thinking to design and optimize engaging campaigns that resonate with our audiences
- Experience using HubSpot (or related Marketing Automation Platform)