digitalML focuses exclusively on the US Fortune 200 enterprises. Our ignite Platform provides a unique way for them to build an abstraction layer of APIs and services that modularise their business and IT capabilities allowing them to quickly react to disrupters and new digital market opportunities.
We’re looking for enterprise architects or senior developers – smart, action-oriented, results-driven, who want to work with a number of large companies instead of at just one whilst enjoying the freedom of a small focused company with a unique offering.
The successful candidate will become a strategic advisor to our clients helping them understand and define how ignite fits in their IT landscape and how to redefine processes and governance to support this new way of working.
The successful candidate will:
- Help our customers deliver an end-to-end digital experience faster than their competitors by building a word class modularised set of API product designs that are abstracted from any particular technology or programming language
- Lead our customer technical teams from pre-sales to solution implementation to enterprise use of their API Products
- Help existing customers and prospective customers understand the ignite platform and how to plan, design, and build an API portfolio
- Deliver clear and simplified communication to share knowledge across customer lines of business
- Work closely with the New York based Marketing team
- Hands-on experience with the entire API plan, design, build and run lifecycle
- Experience in enterprise architecture, information architecture and/or development
- Great communication skills with the ability to take a concept or solution and make it simple
- Ability to lead discussion around business context and service boundaries
- Experience working in large organizations
- Happy to travel as required (Mostly within the USA , 1 or 2 times per quarter
- Must be comfortable working autonomously with the dynamic nature of a fast-growing company; you are a go-getter, are adaptable to change, have the energy to work hard, and have a lot of fun being successful
- This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth start-up and be given the responsibility and challenge of building a business while working with great people and technology, then you should work with us