Looking for something different?
Are you a sales professional looking for a role where:
- The value proposition is unique and customers hang off your every word?
- You are trained and mentored to become an expert, multidimensional, enterprise sales legend – selling to the biggest companies in the world and being richly rewarded and recognized for your success?
- The territory dial is not reset to zero each year?
- You can enjoy a work-life balance, because you work for a stable, profitable company focused on long-term customer success rather than short-term gain for the investors?
- Monday mornings are something to look forward to?
digitalML helps some of the world’s largest companies become digital. We hold a unique perch in the Enterprise software space, selling a disruptive API Product Management Platform to Fortune 200 customers. We have an impressive customer list in the USA – especially in the Banking, Insurance, and Retail industries, many of which are rolling out worldwide.
In order to meet growing demand, we are expanding our sales team. This is a special opportunity, not just to be individually successful, but to work with some of the smartest people in the largest banking, healthcare, insurance, and retail industries – while helping build a business.
We’re looking for smart, marketing-oriented, results-driven, sales professionals. The successful candidate will:
- Learn and develop an approach for selling directly to new prospects across industry verticals within your assigned territory
- Run your territory as a business, taking total ownership of the outcomes
- Establish and develop strategic relationships with business and technology decision makers at enterprise accounts and bring them together for strategic alignment and delivery
- Present digitalML solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches and techniques
- Articulate the digitalML proposition with clarity and conviction – retaining, recalling, and delivering the right message at the right time to the right people
- Work comfortably across all levels of target customers, from C-level executives to IT architects and developers
- Actively manage territory pipeline by balancing the need to progress this quarter’s opportunities with the need to build very successful customers?
- Be comfortable running with a large number of prospects at any one time
- Close business! (And be compensated for it)
- In 30 days: Become familiar with digitalML messaging and understand how we do things. This will include a specific onboarding program at our UK and New York offices. Understand the breadth of expertise and materials within digitalML that you can leverage.
- In 60 days: Master our messaging. Understand your business – your territory. Develop and deliver your territory plan.
- In 90 days: Full-fledged customer engagement. Progress existing opportunities. Work with the Marketing team to generate pipeline. Understand how you are going to help us grow the business this year with an action plan for delivering.
- Sustained track record (4-8 years) of successful enterprise sales, preferably with marketing experience
- More of a hunter than a farmer
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills, with the ability to take a concept or solution and make it simple
- A passion for business: you apply your knowledge and experience of business and IT to enhance internal and external relationships while building your own business within digitalML
- Must be comfortable working autonomously with the dynamic nature of a fast-growing company; you are a go-getter, are adaptable to change, have a measurable sales process, have the energy to work hard, and have a lot of fun being successful
- This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast-growing market with best-of-breed technology. If you want to experience an explosive growth startup without all of the traditional startup pains, and take on the responsibility and challenge of creating a new business, then you should work with us
- University degree